1 day ago
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Two and a Half
I haven't posted much about Cian lately, so I thought I'd mention a few things he's been up to. We recently converted his crib to the toddler bed. So far it's going better than expected (knock on wood), he has been getting up earlier but I don't know if it is because of his new bed or because he has a cold and isn't sleeping as well. He is getting bossier and starting to fib, I'm assuming that is just part of his development! For example, he likes to tell us "Go dat way" when we are driving somewhere or out for a walk. His vocabulary is improving all the time and he is using longer sentences. We truly have to watch what we say now! Also, he sometimes asks for cartoons, but that distraction doesn't last long. He loves YouTube videos though, and will spend a small chunk of time watching those. And, we thought he was getting into everything before, but now nothing is safe unless it's on top of the fridge or behind a locked door that he does not have the key to. Finally, he is turning out to be a great big brother! He sometimes does get a little jealous, but overall he is very sweet to Fintan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cooper (3) also likes to direct us while driving- pretty cute!
It was so great seeing you at Jamie's! I can't believe it had been over 2 1/2 years... too long. Hope to see you again soon!
Brooke, it was great to see you too! I couldn't believe it was that long since I'd seen you! We should try to make it a smaller gap this time. :)
Post a Comment